Geothermal systems circulate fluid through the earth and through a coil that absorbs or dissipates heat depending on the season.
Simply put, a geothermal system doesn’t heat or cool your home by burning fossil fuels or using electricity in the ways you’re used to. Instead, it uses electricity to access the near-constant temperatures found deep in the earth. Geothermal works on a very simple principle: no matter what the air temperature is outside, under the surface of the earth, the temperature remains constant. Which means that during the summer, the earth is cooler than the outside air, and during the winter, the earth is warmer than the outside air.
The Benefits of a Geothermal System
- Efficiency – Returning up to four dollars of heat for every one dollar of electricity used.
- Environmental friendliness – Using renewable heat from deep inside the earth, a virtually limitless supply of energy.
- Comfort – Providing consistent, even temperatures every day of the year.
- Reliability – Built with quality materials and true craftsmanship, and backed with robust warranties.
- Flexibility – Four different configurations allow
Give Us a Call
|Comfort Solutions Inc.|
|856 Highway 93 North
Victor, Montana 59875
|8-5pm M-F Service Hours
10-6pm M-F Showroom Hours
Emergency Service – 24/7